Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Capital High School!
HOW TO ENROLL:
- You can enroll by phone by calling 888-995-7143.
- You can visit the school from 8am-3pm Monday-Friday
- To complete an online enrollment application to our high school program (ages 21 and under), simply CLICK HERE.
- To complete an online enrollment application to our adult education program (ages 22 and up), CLICK HERE.
What you need to complete your enrollment:
- Proof of residency
- Valid identification (birth certificate or passport)
- Photo ID of parent (if student is a minor) or of student (if the student is 18 & over)
- Student withdrawal papers from the previous school/district
- Custodial/Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)
- IEP/ETR Paperwork (if applicable)